Jumat, 06 Mei 2011

Love is Only Powerful If It Comes From A Vigorous Person




version : Indonesia中文


Her skin was black. His face was ugly. Old age. When I first went into her house, she almost believed that he was in the ghost house.Rich and handsome man hesitated for a moment again. Can he lead his decision? But he soon returned to his determination. He had decided to marry and to love the woman. Whatever the risks.
  
One time she told him, "This gold-long I saved my gold, use it to find the woman out of a craving, I just need the status that I had married and become a wife." But he instead replied, "I've decided to love you. I'll never marry again."
  
Everyone was amazed. Families that remain intact throughout their lives. Even those blessed with children with beauty and good looks incredible. Years later, people ask him about this secret. The man replied lightly, "I decided to love him. I tried to do my best. But the woman was doing all the good he could do for me. Until I never even felt the black and ugly face in my consciousness. What I feel is a forgotten soul comfort I'm at physically. "
  
That's love when he breaks down so act. The size of the integrity of love is when he blossomed in the heart ... expanded in a word ...found in the act ...
  
If it just stops the heart, love is a weak and helpless. If it just stops in the word, that love is accompanied with falsehoods and not real ... 



If love has broken down so it works perfect love is like a tree, its roots are embedded in the heart, the trunk upright in a word, the fruit is seen in deeds. Just as faith, imprinted in the heart, spoken in the oral, and proved by deeds. 
  
The more we contemplate the meaning of love, the more we find this great fact, that love is only strong when it comes from a strong personal, that integrity can only be born of love who also have personal integrity. Because love is a desire both to those we love who have to reveal any time of togetherness.
  
The secret of a successful relationship lasted a long time is proof of love continuously. What do true lovers here is to provide non-stop. Relationships last long not because of feelings of love that blossomed in the heart, but because of goodness that are born by the relentless feeling of love. Like the man, who kept his wife happy, so she decided to love him. And his wife, who constantly gave birth to the virtues of love without stopping. 

Love is not unravel in act is an answer why the divorce figures are more wide open in our society .**

Related Post / Klik Gambar Di Atas "Artikel-Artikel" :